The Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Small Business Prep program combines hands-on vocational training in culinary arts with either GED or ESOL academic classes.
Now expanded to include Hospitality and Entrepreneurial Training to help you get a job at hotels and restaurants or start your own business.
Join this exciting new program that includes credential certificates and job placement help!
- 40+ hours of culinary training with professional chef
- Achieve NYS Food Protection and ServeSafe Certifications
- Improve your English or work toward your GED too
- Classes 10-2pm Mon thru Thurs; 9-week semester
- Plus workshop series in Customer Service, Hospitality Management and How to start your own business!
CAFÉ Prep is right for you if you are:
- Interested in culinary/hospitality sector after program completion
- 18+ years old and a NYC resident
- Able to attend classes taught in English
- Happy to work in a busy setting as part of a team
- Committed to a strong work ethic and consistent attendance
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW FOR CAFE PREP
Also, be sure to check out Optional Programs and Services open to all adult education students.