Information Session: Thursday, March 9, 2023 l 10-11am l Zoom. Sign up here.
2023 GVA Fellowship Application: Apply here.
Employment Verification Form here
- The fellowship is not open to students graduating in spring or summer 2023 (only open to continuing undergraduates)
- Applicants must have already secured an unpaid non-profit or service-learning internship for summer 2023
- Fellows must plan to work in-person or a hybrid schedule at internship position (100% virtual not permitted)
- The internship must be a NYC based position. If the organization is a large multi-city non-profit or non-government organization, there must be an office in NYC
Applicants will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Impact of the organization on the community
- Impact of the fellowship project within the organization
- Impact of the project on the Fellow
- the project's alignment with Community Impact's mission to advance the public good and instill the importance of lifelong service
- Applicant's passion for the project and depth of understanding about how the project influences broader social change