High School Equivalency
Four ways to get your GED
A GED will help you get a better job or enroll in college or training program. JOIN the GED Classes to prep for the High School Equivalency/ GED test.
Choose the path that’s right for you!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GED CLASSES NOW
- GED PROGRAM is best for students who need to prepare for the GED in all four subjects: Reading/Writing, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- Classes meet Monday thru Thursday for 12 weeks
- Choose Mornings 10:30am-1:30pm or Evenings 6-8:30pm
- Terms start in Sept, Feb, April & June
- Small group tutoring sessions are offered every class day
- Counselors help you sign up to take the GED test when you’re ready
- GED/Shortcut is designed for students who only need to pass one or two subjects to achieve their GED. Community Impact is one of the few programs in NYC offering this fast track path to the GED.
- Instruction is tailored to each student’s particular needs so you don’t waste time covering topics you have already mastered
- You can take the GED test as soon as you are ready - no waiting for the term to be over
- Classes meet for 3 hrs 3 days/week with lots of practice to ease your test-taking anxiety
- Practice test taking tips and computer skills to ensure you will pass
- Choose Morning cohort 10am-1pm or Evening cohort 6-8:30 pm
- CAFE Prep teaches culinary, hospitality and small business skills while you prep for the GED. Click here to learn about this unique program
- Spanish GED classes taught entirely in Spanish covers all four subjects 4 evenings per week Mon-Thurs 6-8pm. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR SPANISH GED Community Impact is one of the very few programs offering Spanish language GED prep in NYC. (Fall and Spring terms only)
Be sure to check out Optional Programs and Services open to all adult education students.